Please submit your Resume to email@example.com
Part/Full Time Kitchen Cook/Chef– Galley Restaurant
We strive to ensure the highest quality of food service to customers. Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers with respect to food quality, consistency, and presentation. We hope to complete our hiring process and to have a solid crew in our kitchen, operating side by side, strongly and smoothly.
Our positions are generally filled on a full time basis in effort to offer each our experienced and professionally trained staff members stability and security with full time hours and a group health benefits plan. However, we are offering call in positions along with part time positions at this time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To place food orders in accordance with guidelines for product quality and freshness.
- To receive, store and rotate fresh, frozen, canned, and dry food products to ensure freshness, and minimize spoilage.
- To maintain cleanliness and sanitation throughout the kitchen.
- To complete other tasks assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Expectations
- Must be a graduate of a cooking course, or culinary arts program, or have equivalent in experience.
- Must understand, and comply with food standards, preparation, and portion sizing.
- Must respect operations and comply with company policies.
- Must work and communicate well with others.
- Must be able to work with and without supervision.
- Must be prepared to provide Menu service to The Wheelhouse Pub and to Contractor Meal Plans.
- Must be available for any scheduled shifts (includes evenings, weekends, and call-ins).
- Must dress and groom according to standards compliant with industry standards
- Cleaning Work Area throughout and at end of shift.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment; physically and socially demanding, serving 1 to 36 Customers.
- Heavy lifting and Freight duty required at times.
Effective interpersonal skills; Client focus; Reliability; Organized, Efficient, Punctual, Energetic, Friendly, Honest, upholds Customer Service in a professional and confidential manner at all times.
Day, Evening, Weekend Shifts
NOW HIRING CASUAL CALL IN HOUSEKEEPING STAFF
The Restland Motel is currently seeking a punctual, reliable, and outgoing person to join our housekeeping team for a Summer Student Position. This person will undergo proper training to ensure cleanliness of hotel, and ensuring rooms meet standards. All rooms have a strict cleaning process, and are inspected daily by management. Applicant must be a student, returning to high school or post secondary.
Please apply in person, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org